LCSW and LMHC Wanted for Immediate Part Time
This is a unique income opportunity for Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Mental Health Counselors. Earn $300-$400 or more weekly plus travel reimbursement for as little as 2 session-hours per day.
Capital Counseling is experiencing rapid growth in our Community Transitions Program (CTP). We are expanding our team of professional clinicians across the region and building the premier counseling practice in support of our health care and insurance partners.
The CTP from Capital Counseling assists individuals, both adults and children, as they transition from an inpatient to an outpatient environment. Home visits are scheduled at the time of discharge. CTP counselors visit with the client in their home to assess their progress and provide assistance, when necessary, to assure clients are following their discharge plan.
- Counseling and Therapy Responsibilities
- Provide culturally competent counseling services to clients in their home, and through phone appointments if requested
- Review discharge plans with clients; provide support and assistance
- Prepare progress notes and document client contacts in an electronic medical system
- Provide for safety and confidentiality of clients and staff
- Positively represent our Agency
- Master’s degree or doctorate from an accredited university
- State of New York –Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) — Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) – Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Knowledge of and skills including: Clinical engagement, Mental Status Examination, Community Services and Resources, Service Coordination.
- Knowledge of ethical and professional standards
WORK HOURS AND LOCATIONS
- These are part time positions with a broad range of available times
- Counselors are needed in the counties of Saratoga, Columbia and Greene
- Appointments are typically 20 – 30 minutes in duration – up to an hour
Capital Counseling offers competitive wages, medical insurance, holidays and accrued benefit time off, retirement plan, and much more in a friendly, business casual environment.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified individuals will be contacted.