Seeking a Community Clinician
If you are a licensed master’s level therapist and enjoy meeting clients in their home at a time when you can have a powerful positive impact, and you have a flexible schedule, then we have an opportunity for you! We are hiring Professional Clinicians for our unique Community Transitions Program.
The primary role of this position is to support clients in a successful transition to outpatient care following a psychiatric hospital admission. This is accomplished through clinical assessment, identification of needs that could lead to unnecessary re-hospitalization, education, safety planning, and care management coordination.
• Provide clinical assessment of referred clients in their homes or community identifying resources needed to insure success in engaging with outpatient care following a psychiatric hospitalization
• Educate clients regarding self-care and healthy lifestyle choices
• Facilitate individual safety plans.
• Communicate with health plan care managers and other providers as needed.
• Facilitate psychiatric evaluation if risk of harm to self or others becomes evident.
• Follow all professional standards regarding protection of private health information.
• Complete all required clinical documentation in an electronic health record.
• Participate in monthly agency clinical and staff meetings.
• Positively represent the agency at all times.
• Other duties as may be appropriate and necessary.
This position offers excellent compensation, travel reimbursement, full administrative support, and a flexible schedule. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please send you resume’ and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.